Friday, July 11, 2014

Who's Working The Job?

'I'M THE GUY DOING MY JOB:' Obama chides GOP for opposing his agenda at rally-like Texas speech - NY Daily News:

...But his now regular derision toward the GOP took a seemingly unscripted Hollywood turn when he again scoffed at House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) for threatening to sue him for allegedly illegal executive actions.
Obama referenced the 2006 movie 'The Departed,' in his comments about the GOP. In the movie, Sergeant Dignam (played by Mark Wahlberg) says, 'I'm the guy doing my job. You must be the other guy.' Warner Bros. Pictures Obama referenced the 2006 movie 'The Departed,' in his comments about the GOP. In the movie, Sergeant Dignam (played by Mark Wahlberg) says, 'I'm the guy doing my job. You must be the other guy.'

“Really? Sue me for doing my job? Use taxpayer money to sue me for doing my job while you don’t do your job?”...

No comments: